Houston Homecoming Limousines | Houston Homecoming Limos
Tips for getting a Limo for Homecoming:
10. Find the best limousine for your budget! You want to look good at your special event and have a great time. It's a once in a lifetime kind of experience.
9. Make sure that your group of friends in the limo are responsible. You may be a good person, but if there are 20 people in our limo and one person breaks an expensive TV, smokes or vomits in our limo, the person who paid for the limo is going to be charged for the incidental. The people who are associated with the rental need to be careful to prevent extra charges for damages.
8. Refrain from bringing alcohol, drugs or smoking in the limo or bringing them to your event. Many students have tried this in the past and it has never worked. All it will do is get your parents called and possibly your night canceled early.
7. Get a contract. If you don't have a contract for your limousine, then the chances of that limo NOT showing up are considerably greater.
6. Safe Transportation! It may not seem like a big issue now, but if you knew how many people die in car accidents each year due to alcohol-related accidents during prom season, then you'll be glad you have a safe, professional driver!
5. A lot of young adults will be able to get their parents to help pay for part or all of their cost of the limousine because they are going to have safe transportation for the night. Not to mention there is one more chaperone - the driver. Parents want you to have a great time, but also be safe.
4. Make sure you get to view the inside and outside of the actual limousine you are renting. You may view detailed pictures of the inside and outside on our website.
3. Don't put more people in the limo than it can hold. If a limo is a 10 passenger, that normally means 10 people MAXIMUM! Also remember you are going to have on tuxedos and dresses possibly on a hot day. The more people in the limo the hotter it will be - even with air conditioning.
2. Reserve your limousine early! Successful limousine companies will often turn down hundreds or even thousands of prom customers because there is simply more demand than there is limousines. If you want to get a good condition limo and not "whatever is left", then book early. Prom season is the busiest time of year for a limousine service.
The Number 1 tip for prom season:
1. Splitting up the limo price can get you a bigger and better limo for the same price per person or less! If a Hummer Limo costs $1500 but can seat up to 20 people, split up the cost and each person pays about $75 a person! This is less than what you will spend on a prom dress, tuxedo or even possibly your prom ticket!
BEWARE OF THE CHEAP LIMO!
A saying in the limousine industry goes: "Would you hire the cheapest Surgeon?"
Beware of some of the following things that are associated with cheap limousines:
* The limo may not show up. It so happens that you went with a brand new limo company that went out of business or they just happen to be taking people's money! Check with your local BBB for the company's rating and complaints.
* The limo breaks down! You went with an older limousine, but you saved $50 to $100! Now the limo isn't coming at all...
* Your limo driver shows up in jeans, a t-shirt and tennis shoes when your party is dressed in suits, tuxedos and formal dresses! Your party is embarrassed the whole night, but you saved a few bucks!
* You were told you were getting a 10 passenger limo and it was $100 cheaper. You paid for it and a rusty 10-year-old limo shows up. That $100 you saved was actually only $10 per person when you split up the cost - you get what you pay for!